Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Re-enrollment Time | A Lakes Region Montessori School

Dear Parents,

It is re-enrollment time at A Lakes Region Montessori. I have given each parent a new financial application form which needs to be filled out and returned on or before April 15th along with the yearly supply fee of $225. Please note that as we will run only one Montessori preschool class, I expect to have a full classroom. No space will be saved without the supply fee and financial form returned. I have also made the summer enrollment form available for those who are interested. Older siblings are welcome to enroll in this program as well.

I would like to note that I have NOT raised tuition for next year. I think that times are hard for everyone and have decided to keep things as they are. Any family choosing to pay the full year in advance will receive a 10% discount.

We are also enrolling for the infant and toddler program as well. We intend to enroll four infants only, leaving ten spots open for toddlers. If you need a financial application form for this program, please let me know.

As always, I would like to thank all of the families who support our school. It is a pleasure to have you as a part of the school community.

Sincerely,

Teacher Robyn and staff

No comments:

Post a Comment