Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rock Your Camera! | A Lakes Region Montessori School

While I am still have so much to learn myself, a few have asked if I would do a mini-class, a Photography 101....how to get your DSLR off that little green box and into manual mode so that you can take more control of your pictures. The class will run from 7-8:30pm on Wednesday, March 23rd at my house in Bristol (about 2 miles from ALRM). I will cover ISO, shutter speed, aperture, and some other basics. Please email me by Tuesday night at kristen.reimold@gmail.com if you are planning to come (or if you have any questions), so that I have plenty of photocopies of the materials. Maybe I can even get Seda's mom (a professional photographer for the last 20 + years) to make a special appearance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment