Thursday, March 17, 2011

Introducing: Lisa Quagliaroli

.

This is long overdue, but we wanted to give a proper welcome to Teacher Lisa!

The students call me: Teacher Lisa

Education and relevant training: Completed Child Development Certification through Capital Community College in Hartford, CT. In order to receive my certification training I was observed for many hours in my own family child care environment. I owned and operated a family child care business for 17 years. For five of those years I worked directly with Catholic Family Services running a school readiness program out of my home for three and four year olds. Helped coordinate and direct playgroups for The Family Resource Center in Meriden, CT. Always attended several workshops and conferences regarding Early Childhood on a yearly basis all the years I was business, I was also on the board for the Meriden Family Child Care Association where I helped plan group activities and functions for other providers and also helped coordinate ongoing training for members.

Schools greatest strength: I feel it is the staff! We all work well together and strive our best to provide a positive environment with love and support.

Name of a goal or hope for this year: To help the children prepare for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.

Personal information: I lived in Connecticut most of my life but relocated to Meredith, NH two years ago with my three children, Taylor (18), Amanda (16 1/2) and Alexandra (14 1/2). I enjoy spending time with my kids, exercising, quiet weekends relaxing, cooking, being outside, swimming and boating on the lake, board games, laying in the sun and the beach.

Welcome, Teacher Lisa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment