Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Letter from the Director



October 05, 2010

First, I would like to take a moment and welcome all of our families both old and new! In every part of my being, I know that this is going to be one of the best years that I have enjoyed as a Montessori Educator!

Our school community is so strong, both with the families we support and the staff exists this year. If you notice all of our staff and the excellence that each brings to the school, you will notice how diverse each member is. Yet, we all fit nicely together and bring a little something extra to your children and to the school. I would like my staff to know that I value them as individuals and that I really am grateful for all of there dedication to the school and to the families that we support!

Sometimes, quite often, people say to me: “I don’t know how you do this job?” I always respond the same way. This isn’t my job. This is my life. I am a Montessori Teacher down to my being. It is as much a part of me as anything else. I learn something new from the children, the families, and the staff every single day! I believe, like our children, we grow each year. Maybe not, physically I hope anymore, but intellectually and spiritually. I believe this year, with all of our exciting changes will be better than any we have yet experienced and it is my wish that it will be for all of us!!!


With Peace and Love,
Teacher Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment