An informational post:
1. Snack....on the day your child is assigned to snack, please bring in a(somewhat) healthy snack for 26 students. Some past ideas: dried fruit, graham crackers, pretzels and dip, mini bagels and cream cheese, cheese and crackers, cantaloupe, grapes, veggies and dip, crackers, granola bars, and yogurt.
2. Teacher Robyn would like to start a book club this year! She will post a sign near the front door for those who are interested.
3. Parents from last year: please bring your child's workbook back in if you brought it home this past spring or summer. Otherwise, you will need to purchase a new workbook.
4. More info on Music Together class (which will be starting on Wednesday, September 14th) to follow....
5. We do have a facebook page! You can find it here. Be sure to "like" it!