Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you for all your comments and "hits" on this blog as I spent the school year documenting the happenings at ALRM! The blog has had over 5,000 hits since September! I have loved witnessing and sharing the daily life of the students and teachers who make ALRM an amazing place to learn and grow.

I have recently become official with Kristen Reimold Photography. If you have any interest in booking a session with me this spring/summer, I would love to hear from you. I am right now offering 50% off of all my pricing while I build my portfolio. To see some examples of my portrait work, you can check out my blog or my facebook page (where you can "like" me).

Happy Spring!

Kristen

Below is a sneak peek from yesterday's music class:

No comments:

Post a Comment